24 Hr. Emergency Dentist
Available to the Residents of Greece, NY
Are you experiencing a dental emergency? If you’re in pain you do not need to wait only to let a bad situation get worse. Severe tooth and/or gum pain is typically a sign that something is very wrong and in need of immediate dental care.
Emergency Dental Care For the Residents of Greece, NY
Likewise, having loose or broken dentures, or other dental work, may mean that you are living with missing teeth.
Emergency dentists specialize in handling these types of situations when most dentists are unavailable. If you live in Greece call the number above for urgent dental care. In many situations you can be seen immediately.
Broken or Chipped Teeth – Tooth pain – Bleeding or Swollen Gums – Abscess
Broken or Loose Dentures, Crowns & Bridges…
Many Dental Insurance Plans Accepted
When calling an emergency dental office it is helpful if you can answer the following questions so that they can provide the best dental care possible:
- What is the nature of your dental emergency?
- When did it start?
- Is there any swelling?
- What is the degree of the pain, on a scale of 1-10?
- Are you having any hot or cold sensitivity?
- What medications are you taking? Antibiotics? Pain killers?
- Do you absolutely need to be treat NOW, or can you wait?
- When was the last time you saw a dentist?
- Do you have dental insurance?
Greece, NY – 14612, 14615, 14616, 14626