Emergency Dentist in Rochester, NY
Find a Dentist Near You to Get Out of Pain Now!
Are you looking for a dental office that is available to handle an emergency to your teeth and gums? If so, then call the number above because we will be able to find you a dentist who is available near you in the Rochester area who can help you. We serve the residents of Rochester, New York and surrounding areas.
Finding Emergency Dental Care in Rochester is Easy…
Just Call Us 24/7!
Our service has a great deal of experience finding dentists who can handle all types of dental emergencies, including: loose, broken, or chipped teeth, painful gums due to abscess or infection, loose or broken dentures, crowns, and bridge work…or any other type of injury to your teeth or gums that need to be treated without delay!
Major Credit Cards and Many Dental Insurance Plans Accepted
Do You Need Immediate Dental Care?
A dental emergency such as an injury to the teeth or gums can have serious consequences if not treated immediately. Ignoring emergencies can increase the risk of permanent damage as well as the need for more extensive and expensive treatments later on.
The best way to handle such problems is to find a dental clinic or office in your area. Unfortunately, most dentists are NOT available on a 24/7 basis. However, by reaching this website you have found a service that may be able to find you a dental office that is available when most dentists are not.
What Types of Urgent Dental Conditions are Treated?
You may have a severe and unbearable toothache, hemorrhage, or you may meet with an accident that caused injuries to your teeth. Whatever the situation is, your best option is to call our 24/7 emergency help line. There is no better option in Rochester, NY if you’re dealing with any of the following situations:
- A toothache or swelling that points to an infection in your teeth or gums;
- Sudden accidents that cause the breaking or cracking of teeth;
- Severe toothache or facial pains which cannot be controlled by over the counter
- A permanent tooth breaking or being knocked out;
- Bleeding after a tooth extraction which you have no way of controlling;
- Serious swelling in the mouth or face which seems to get worse;
- Partially dislodged teeth. (Until you see the dentist apply a cold compress to the outside of the mouth and cheek);
- Broken braces and wires. Also, loose brackets and bands;
- Lost crown (this is a situation where you must schedule an appointment immediately with your dentist. Bring the crown with you when visiting the dentist);
- Lost filling;
- Loose, broken, and/or cracked dentures;
- Loose, broken, and/or cracked dental implants.
Questions Your Emergency Dentist Will Need You to Answer…
When calling an emergency dental office it is helpful if you can answer the following questions so that they can provide the best dental care possible:
- What is the nature of your dental emergency?
- When did it start?
- Is there any swelling?
- What is the degree of the pain, on a scale of 1-10?
- Are you having any hot or cold sensitivity?
- What medications are you taking? Antibiotics? Pain killers?
- Do you absolutely need to be treat NOW, or can you wait?
- When was the last time you saw a dentist?
- Do you have dental insurance?
Dental Emergency Tips For Broken, Chipped, or Knocked Out Teeth
If you break a tooth…
If your tooth is knocked out…
Emergency Dental Care in the Rochester Area
More Dentists in the Rochester NY Area:
Dr. Nicholas E. Nicosia DDS
Dr. Jennifer Lim Kopacz DDS
980 Westfall Road, Suite 120
Rochester, NY 14618
Main office: 585.442.6600
Dr. Eduardo Torrado DDS
1655 Elmwood Ave, Bld 200, Suite 215
Rochester, NY 14620
North Pointe Dental
Jason Toney, DDS
2647 Superior Drive NW #200
Rochester, MN 55901
Phone: (507) 281-3548
Dr. Joseph F. Karpinski, DDS
3183 Chili Avenue, Rochester, NY 14624
2024 W Henrietta Rd, Suite 5J
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 292-1270
Meet Our Staff
Dr. Roger Carroll
Dr. Terrance J.O’Keefe DDS LLC
21 Willow Pond Way
Penfield, NY 14526
Dr. Paul Schwedfeger
Dr. Mathew Schwedfeger
20 North Main Street
Pittsford, NY 14534
Dr. William S. Guzik DDS
3199 Ridge Road W.
Rochester, NY 14626
Dr. Gary Lang, DMD
543 Long Pond Rd
Dr. Ronald P. Scardetta DDS
632 Ridge Rd